TO COOK CLEAN AND HEALTHY “REAL HOMEMADE” FOOD FOR YOU
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several weeks learning about COVID-19 and how it is impacting our world. In Our Bistro, for our customers, for our community and for us we made the necessary adjustments to our working and daily operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and us safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
- WE DID NOT LET ANYBODY IN OUR BISTRO SINCE MARCH 19, 2020. We are open only for take-out and curbside Pick-Up
- For your information, We are the only two people working inside the bistro. (only husband and wife team, No other workers,) We do not let anybody in the store in operation hours, we care for any type of precaution. We still recommend Take-out.
- We only use disposable utilities you are the only person using your plate, fork, and knife.
- We are especially open a little late (11 am) on Mondays to receive our weekly major orders from our vendors and for disinfecting all boxes and the items inside of them.
- We are opening at 10:30 am daily. Because of disinfecting all the fresh goods, we purchased daily.
- We have ramped up cleaning services at our stores and are adding anti-bacterial hand soaps at the toilets, kitchen hand washes sink, and the hand washes sink next to the register. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations & counters, doors, and payment terminals so we can keep them continuously cleaned.
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on other steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. As per CDC recommendations, we can tell you that none of us have been traveling out of state or country for the last 12 months.
Chi Chi & Jimmy Biskin
THE FAMILY AND FOOD YOU CAN TRUST